You’ve spent countless hours building a project you’re proud of – so, when it comes to final presentation, we know that image is everything. Smart Choice has a unique cleaning process with proven results that saves our clients time and money.
Smart Choice Cleaning can perform all stages of post-construction clean-up. Our services cover new and renovated residential and commercial projects – and, we know every project is unique, so our cleaning services are custom-built to your needs and timelines.
All of our on-site cleaning teams make sure our services meet your expectations.
Our post-construction services include, but are not limited to:
• Dust, dirt, grime and debris removal
• Steam cleaning
• Window cleaning
• Ceiling and tile cleaning
• Window blind cleaning and dusting
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!
1. Can you provide a quote?
Yes, we can give you a quote over the phone or via email.
2. Do you provide after hour and weekends service?
Yes. We provide after hour service excluding six holidays in the year: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day,Thanksgiving Day, Fourth of July and Christmas day.
3.What do past clients say about your Post Construction cleaning service?
Many Northern Virginia customer testimonials are on our website as well as Yelp and all of our social media platforms.
Post Construction Maintenance Tips!
- You will need Air filters, Soft towels, Broom, Tape, Used dryer sheets,Vacuum, Mop, Cleaner for specified flooring type, and plenty of patience.
- One of the first lines of defense against dust is the air filters in your home. They trap dust, but they can also add it to the air if they are not cleaned and replaced regularly. Check your air filters first and replace as needed.
- To easily remove dust from walls, moisten a soft towel with water and wrap it around the bottom of a broom.
- For baseboards and ledges, used dryer sheets make great dust collectors.
- If there are vents, remove the covers and vacuum inside of the vents as thoroughly as possible.
- Sweep and / or vacuum floors floors, and mop regularly using normal cleaning methods for your type of floor. It may take several cleanings, but eventually the dust will be under control.
- Most paints require 30 days to cure completely. If the walls have been recently painted, avoid using anything too moist on them as it can damage the paint.
Smart Choice Cleaning’s 100% Guarantee
Smart Choice Cleaning Quality Control System
We care about our customers’ homes, and strive to provide the highest quality post construction cleaning service in Northern Virginia by implementing our unique Six Step Quality Control System.
Smart Choice Cleaning employees are trained to be consistent, thorough, and detail oriented. Our teams normally consist of individuals for your convenience and according to your preference. Smart Choice Cleaning strives to maintain the highest quality employees in the industry.
In addition to our Smart Choice Cleaning team members who do most of the cleaning, a Quality Supervisor will randomly stop by your home to ensure our cleaning standards and your special requests have been met.
Our Account Managers are your one stop point of contact. Their job is to help you through the process of scheduling new appointments, re-schedules, special requests, service questions, and relaying special instructions to your cleaning team. Our Account Managers will ensure your post construction cleaning experience exceeds your expectations.
We encourage our customers to let us know what is most important to them. You tell us what we need to clean and our team members will get it done.
We ask for feedback after every cleaning via e-mail. We would like to know how we are doing and how satisfied you are with our service. Please give us your feedback so we can make sure you are satisfied every time a team member visits your home.
6.100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Smart Choice Cleaning offers a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee to all its clients. If you are not satisfied with our service, call us within 24 hours and we will re-clean your home until you are 100% satisfied.
Here’s how to prepare for our visit:
- Make sure the nearest parking spot to your home is available for our vehicle prior to our arrival.
- Please remove all personal effects from the floor, furniture and countertops such as dirty laundry, toys, and food and beverage containers.
- Please have trash bags visible for our maids as we do not provide.
- Please throw away all items considered trash. Our maids do not throw away items that are still in the home at the time of the cleaning.
- Please put away any valuable possessions such as jewelry.
- During the pre-inspection walk-through with the supervisor, please advise them of any special requirements to follow when cleaning your home such as using a certain product for a certain area in your home.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- Please note that we DO NOT USE LIQUID BLEACH, however if you provide it and our maids agree to use it we will NOT be responsible for any damages that may occur.
- Please do a walk through inspection to make sure you are completely satisfied with our service before you sign the work order.
- If no one is at the property at the time our maids are done cleaning, you have 48 hours to report any issues.
- If unsatisfactory service is not reported within 48 hours no REFUND or REDO’S will be honored.